After waiting and waiting, my box finally arrived. I couldn't wait to check it out! I got:
- Cranberry Almond Bites - A super crunchy combo of dried rice cereal, almonds and cranberries. A big hit with Wayne. I think I got like five pieces out of the whole package.
- Masa Crisps - Salty little cracker/chip thingies that taste similar to Fritos. Wayne liked them with chili.
- Orange Crush Granola - Orange flavored granola. Very tasty, especially in yogurt.
- Wild Berry Bunch - A mix of various dried berries including blueberries, cherries and raisins. This month's box had a recipe for Berries & Cream Oatmeal so I mixed the berries with the granola in my morning oatmeal. Yum! I added some brown sugar splenda to the mix but I think it would've been sweet enough without it.
- Country Ranch Peas - So, I hate peas. Bleh. When I saw these in the box I was pretty disappointed. Then curiosity took over. I've been on a kick lately where I try new things and revisit things I thought I previously hated. So, why not try some Country Ranch Peas? They. Were. Awesome. Crunchy and tangy with a little bit of the sweetness from the pea in there, too. But none of the pea-ness that I hate from fresh peas. I ate pretty much the entire bag over the course of two days.
Stay tuned... I signed up for Citrus Lane and I'll be reviewing that when it arrives. I might even throw in some pictures.
PS - As you may have noticed, I am back from a bajillion year absence. We'll see if it sticks. Since I last posted I had a baby and he's not much of a napper so my time is somewhat limited. I seem to have a lot to say lately, though, so hopefully I'll keep posting. I plan on redesigning the blog (or at least fixing the broken links in the sidebar) soon. I probably won't reopen Love That Vintage for awhile. We also moved during my absence so a lot of my vintage stuff is packed away. Well, the stuff I didn't declare as my own and use to decorate my house is packed away. Anyway, hi! Thanks for reading.